The Mayne company produces high-quality polyethylene and vinyl outdoor products, from lamp posts to window boxes. Information regarding their products, materials and warranty can be found here.
What materials are used and why?
- Most Mayne products are manufactured by molding premium high-grade polyethylene around modern structural elements. High-grade vinyl is also used for the Yorkshire window box line. Both materials are extremely durable and will provide for many years of enjoyment. Mayne posts and planters are designed to look like wood, but without the upkeep. You will never need to paint, treat or seal your mailbox post, lamp post, address sign, window box or planter, yet their strength and color will remain.
How do I select the right item for my home?
- When deciding which item is best for you, think about the goals you have for your home. Mayne products are perfect for those who want long-lasting beauty with no maintenance. If you want to add curb appeal that also improves the way you function, consider a mailbox post with an address arm and a solar light cap. Many colors and styles are available to suit your personal taste, from elegant to robust and stately. To add instant charm to your home’s façade, imagine it transformed with the simple addition of a few window boxes. Or for a dramatic focal point, consider a tall planter box on each side of your entry. Check out our window box and planter box product pages for planting ideas to further beautify your home.
Are there complementing products to create a unified theme for my yard?
- Yes, the Mayne product line is great for matching various items in the same style and color for presenting a unified décor. Or, combine two contrasting colors for that bit of "pop". For a striking effect, consider black window boxes with a complementing patio planter, lamp post and address sign post. Or if you prefer earth tones, look how our clay mailbox posts complement a tall planter box and window boxes, creating a unified, natural look. For homes with pizzazz, the Nantucket window box line offers a variety of strong colors, including red window boxes for a remarkable effect. The Madison Rain Catcher doubles as a classy planter, and complements each line of tall planter boxes, window boxes, mailbox posts, lamp posts, address signs and storage bins in both black and white.
How do I care for my new Mayne product?
- Mailboxes, address signs and lamp posts are all designed to be maintenance free, and can be cleaned easily with the occasional rinse of clean water from a garden hose. If intensely dirty conditions are present, use a soft bristled brush or light power washer with mild detergent or diluted bleach to remove the accumulations.
What are the details of Mayne's product warranty?
- The Mayne manufacturer’s warranty covers any material or workmanship defect, and is provided for the original owner only. Molded polyethylene products are backed by a 15 year limited warranty, vinyl products are covered for 20 years, solar caps, brackets and ground screws for 2 years, and mailboxes for 1 year. This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover damage due to improper installation, extreme weather conditions, misuse or accidental damages.
I still have questions, how can I reach an expert?
- For more answers and further recommendations, contact us toll-free at (888)509-9676.